Friday, March 1, 2019

Lost

I subbed in first grade yesterday. The kids were wonderful, but I was exhausted by the end of the day. There was no creative activity for me last night!

Today I was called to sub for one of the fifth grade teachers. I knew I would have a little free time today, so I took my Wortham scarf to work on. I did get to knit a few rows during the day, and when I got home I decided to put together a pot of chili before sitting down to knit a little more.

I'm sure you can imagine my dismay when I couldn't find my knitting! I triple checked every possible location. The only thing I can think of is that I left it in the classroom. There won't be any chance of checking until Monday, so I just need to relax and work on other things until Monday morning.


Today's basic Ice Drop has a black glass gem in the center. I'm not sure I like it, but the black certainly makes the light green rings stand out.


The Mardi Gras Ice Drops arrived safely, and Mom and her friends loved them! From left to right, the ladies are Elaine, Marie, Mom, and Glenda. It's nice to know I have Ice Drop fans in Alabama!

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous ladies with their ice drops! I trust you’ll find your scarf on Monday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be nice if we lived closer so that I could enjoy lunch with them. Mom does have some wonderful friends! I'm sure I must have left the scarf at school. It won't be the first time I've left a project untouched for days!

      Delete
  2. That is awesome that they love them!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder if anyone would take knitting ha ha ha it's like someone would have to know where you were at so if it's not there Monday be suspicious of older ladies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Since I'm the oldest one who enters the building, and the only one who knits, I think my knitting is safe!

      Delete
  4. Hope you find your knitting, it would be a shame to loose it.
    Another lovely ice drop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty sure I left it in the classroom. I'll know soon enough!

      Delete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!