Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Shuttle love


I do love tatting shuttles! I love collecting them. I love using them. This new shuttle from Lorraine Kolasa is no exception. I love the weight, the feel, the color. The shuttle warmed in my hands as I tatted. I'm so glad I purchased it! These beautiful shuttles are available from Lorraine's web site and from Lisa Adams of Tatting Corner. The price is the same from both sites.


I'm still knitting away on my Wortham scarf. It's much easier to knit when my hands are cold, and my hands have been very cold for the past couple of days. I'm getting a lot of knitting done!

3 comments:

  1. 😊yes, knitting is definitely easier than tatting when your hands are cold. Keep warm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great Ice Drop, and you are making great progress on your scarf!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!