Tuesday, March 26, 2019

My tatting assistant


Sophia wanted to tat with me this morning, so she chose a shuttle and thread and started winding. The shuttle was nearly full when Sophia told me her arms were tired. Being a good grandma, I took over!


Using the thread and shuttle that Sophia prepared for me, I tatted another Doodle Ice Drop for Easter. The thread is size 20 Lizbeth #127, Butterfly Breeze. I thin Sophia did a pretty good job of matching thread to shuttle!


Meal time has been interesting. Kara wanted a Nutella sandwich today. I think she had as much Nutella on her as in her!


All of the kids love spending time with Papa. Janko felt extra special tonight. He was able to play a game with Papa while the girls were getting their hair dried.


Because I did so much subbing this month, I allowed myself to go on a bit of a spending spree this week. I'm especially pleased with this new book by Susan J. Foulkes, and I'm eager to start weaving bands again!

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for brightening my day with pictures of the little ones!!! :) They are adorable!!! :)
    Great and very pretty Ice Drop!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sue! We are having a wonderful visit. They sure have a lot of energy, and Grandma is finding it harder to keep up!

      Delete
  2. Such cute little ones! Sophia really matched the colors beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She has good taste in colours, my favorite thread too,
    Looks like you had a great day with them, and why not have a little retail therapy after all the subbing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the moral support, Margaret! I sometimes feel guilty about shopping, but not this time!

      Delete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!