Sunday, March 31, 2019

Home alone

Dave and I are home alone again. Joanne and family headed home early this morning and arrived by mid-afternoon. I sure do miss them already!


I did take advantage of nap time and bedtime to get some tatting done. Sophia chose my tatting shuttles for me. She loves the blinged ones!


She was fascinated with this shuttle, because I used a different fabric on the front and the back.


I admit, this is one of my favorites.


Who am I kidding? I love all my shuttles!

4 comments:

  1. It would be like having a favourite child, no no. I can imagine your house feels very still.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it does! They're planning on coming back in June, and there will be ducks here by then. I can just imagine the excitement!

      Delete
  2. Such beautiful spring Ice Drops!!! :)
    And she chose such fabulous shuttles for spring!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!