Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Look what I found!


Last night I went in to one of shuttle cases to choose a few shuttles to show off, and I found this St. Patrick's Day shuttle that I blinged several years ago. I wish I had seen it before St. Patrick's Day! Better late than never, though... right?


I subbed again today, so I didn't have much time for crafting. I did manage to reknit the garter stitch section of my TOS shawl that I ripped out yesterday. I'm only about half way through week 1, and week 3 will be released tomorrow. I joined this Make-Along after week 2 was released, so I'm not feeling too bad about my progress. I will be paying closer attention so that I don't have to go backwards again. Marly Bird will be having a sweater knit-along beginning April 1. I'd like to finish this Make-Along so that I can join the knit-along without simply adding to my number of works in progress!

3 comments:

  1. Love the shuttle and still you are going faster than me😃

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks as though you need your wits about you for the shawl pattern. Lucky shuttle, even when St Patrick’s Day has gone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, at least you found your clover shuttle close to St. Patrick's Day instead at Christmas. ;) Another great Ice Drop!! :)
    Looks like you are doing well on your shawl!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!