Thursday, April 2, 2020

Before and after

I know I posted that my sewing room was out of control, and I wasn't kidding!


When Dave and I were decorating for Christmas, everything got tossed into the sewing room.


The room is back in order now.


I've even started some sewing projects! Don't get too excited, though. A lot of what I took out of the sewing room is now in the sun room waiting to be sorted. I've tried to spend at least fifteen minutes a day going through things and I am getting organized, but it's a very slow process.


I managed to get my 10,000 steps in today, and I tatted an Ice Drop. It was a great day!

6 comments:

  1. Wow!! Yep, that is how things work in our home. ;) Oh, not the organizing though. ;)
    Great Ice Drop!! :)
    I got my 3 mile in-home walk in today. ;) Wish I knew how many steps, but as long as I get my 1/2 hour I meet doctor's requirements to get rid of bloodclots and keep new ones away.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I've been "organizing" for years, and I'm still not organized! If I walk for 15 minutes every hour starting at 7 a.m., I have my 10,000 steps in by noon. Some days I just don't want to wear that Fitbit.

      Delete
  2. I counted my steps once and realised that 10000 was so far beyond that it was non starter! So hats off to you. And on the tidying too. I also tend to put everything in one room in order to tidy the house, until that room is unmanageable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been trying to get in 10,000 steps a day for years. I have streaks where I do really well, and there are many days when it seems an unreachable goal. I know I feel better when I at least try. It's very easy for me to sit in a chair and craft the day away!

      Delete
  3. You had a busy day, 10,000 steps thats brilliant, keep up the good work, at least you are getting exercise,
    Beautiful ice drop, your sewing room looks lovely and tidy and look forward to seeing what wonderful sewing you make

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!