Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Green streak


It must be that Spring is in the air. I'm really attracted to green lately! Or, it could be that there's green wound on shuttles sitting on my table! For this Doodle Ice Drop I chose to use two shades of green. I know there are advocates of blipless joins, but I kind of like those little blips of color showing through.


I've been avoiding using this glass gem, because I didn't feel like tatting extra rings. How silly! I think the eight points look just fine.

I felt the urge to clean today. That urge doesn't hit very often. Don't get me wrong. I do keep up with regular chores, but today I tore apart two bathrooms and cleaned every nook and cranny. I have a love/hate relationship with cleaning bathrooms. I hate the chore, but I love the results. What's your least favorite but most satisfying chore?

6 comments:

  1. Yes, the blips connect to the centre part, I like them! 8 points looks fine, thumbs up. I had a similar feeling when I cleaned around the kitchen sink this morning, not fun to do, but I love the result!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ready, steady, GOOOOO. Well green is for 'go' isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spring is "sprouting" out of your Ice Drops!!! :) They look fabulous and I love the 8 point!! ;)
    Hmmmm....I don't like cleaning at all, but I love when it's done, and I feel accomplished. I am a TOTAL procrastinator and am totally LAZY!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm lazy, too! I just get the urge to be good every once in a while. ;-)

      Delete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!