Monday, April 13, 2020

Everything's coming up roses!


I've been test tatting Lynne Urwin's Summer Rose. This was my first attempt, and I think it turned out pretty good! My glass gem is a little small, and it pops out easily, so I decided to try again.


I rearranged the stitch count for the domed side rings, and it worked well. However, I messed up on both the flower and the leaf!


My third attempt turned out just as I wanted, so I decided to try another.


I should have stopped at three. I messed up on the leaf on this one. Still, they're all pretty! The leaf is Frivole's pattern, and she graciously gave Lynne permission to link the leaf pattern to the Summer Rose pattern. Lynne will be offering this pattern soon on the Ice Drop Addicts page on Facebook.

Tonight I hope to start testing another pattern for Lynne!

6 comments:

Just like you, I love getting feedback!