Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Wednesday?

I just looked at my phone, and I couldn't believe it's Wednesday already! Where does the time go?


I've been busy cutting fabric for face masks. My production isn't great, but if I'm helping even a little, I glad to do my part.


We had a pink moon last night. I've never heard of a pink moon before. It was still too light out for the pink to show well when I took this picture, but by the time it was dark enough clouds had rolled in. I could see a little bit of pink around the edges of the clouds, but I never did see the pink moon in all its glory.


Staying home has caused me to give in to the temptation of online shopping a little more than I normally do. I just couldn't help myself! I guess the only way to avoid buying things is to not go shopping. All of these are from Banyek on Etsy.


I've been playing some more with Lynne Urwin's Lilly's Star. We've been chatting back and forth about different ring configurations. It's really pretty fascinating!


I liked the purple variation so much, I decided to tat it again today. These aren't as quick to tat as my Doodle pattern, but I do love tatting them!

6 comments:

  1. Are the shuttles all wooden? Nice decorations. You look to have a good number of masks on the go! Yes, I also figured that my small contribution was better than nothing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, all of the shuttles are wooden. I know they're an unnecessary expense, but I found them hard to resist! I haven't counted how many masks I have cut out. I think I'll wait until I have them finished to count!

      Delete
  2. Wonderful shuttles!! :)
    Fabulous Ice Drops!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where does the time go???? Our skies were foggy that night and so we missed seeing the moon also. I know we still need rain, but I miss the sun too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Time does seem to zip by, doesn't it? We had quite a surprise late yesterday afternoon... a snow shower! It didn't last long, but the big fluffy flakes sure were pretty!

      Delete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!