Thursday, October 22, 2020

A bit sore

I've been a bit sore today, but I guess that's to be expected the day after surgery. Luckily, I had plenty to keep me busy.


I finished another pattern repeat on my Orenburg warm shawl. I now have 9 of 11 repeats finished. Mom finished the 11th repeat of her second border today. I'm sure she will finish the decrease section tomorrow.


Another Doodle Ice Drop is ready for Christmas gift giving.


I also tatted another Coronavirus Button Cross. I think I had a pretty productive day!


4 comments:

  1. Very productive for being sore and probably having to sit and rest most of the day!! :) Everything looks great!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did. Love that red colour! Take it easy there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not surprised you're a bit 'sore'. Take it easy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to see you enjoying the lighter activities and leaving the heavy pots and pans and cleaning to Dave 😉 Love and hugs 💕

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!