Saturday, October 24, 2020

Tatting with white

I spent today tatting with white. Of course there was a Doodle Ice Drop in the mix!

I tatted Pink Anchor (obviously not in pin) by Lily Qualls Morales for a friend. Shhh... don't tell anyone I missed a ring and chain. It does look slightly shorter, but I don't think it looks bad.

I ended my day with another Coronavirus Button Cross by Laura Blanton. The button I used is slightly smaller than the recommended size. I just made an easy adjustment between arms with a stitch count of 2-2 rather than 3-3. I think it worked out pretty well!

 

10 comments:

  1. All in white looks great!! :)
    Have a restful Sunday!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it snowing already?! 😉
    The anchor appears to have a broad smile and good adjustment on the cross.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Flurries are predicted for today! I guess that means I should start some snowflakes!

      Delete
  3. Nice shuttle to go with the white tatting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And not a hint of blue anywhere to be seen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They'll come in handy as gifts. I find that using white makes the design more pronounced.

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!