Monday, October 19, 2020

High hopes

I had high hopes of accomplishing a lot today. I didn't quite meet my goals, but I had fun!


While supervising the kids at school, I finished tatting another Coronavirus Button Cross by Laura Blanton. I had a little bit of thread left on my shuttle, so I decided to see how much I could tat of Mary Konior's Curds & Whey from Tatting with Visual Patterns. I thought I'd only get one pattern repeat, so I was pleased to get two. The shuttle is one of my favorites, a present from my cousin Trish. The shuttle was made and decorated by Rita Richmond of Shuttle by Design.

I now have eight pattern repeats finished on the first border of my Orenburg warm shawl.

Mom is zipping along with her second border. She's well into her eighth pattern repeat. I'm pretty sure she will finish her second border before I finish my first!

7 comments:

  1. Great cross and little Curds and Whey!! :)
    And fabulous knitted shawls growing there!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phew, I wonder what your goals were since you accomplished a lot anyway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really wanted to tat an Ice Drop and complete one more pattern repeat. Oh, well!

      Delete
  3. I agree with Jane 😉😃
    Every stitch made is progress 💚

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmmmm.....me thinks you should keep track of all you do for a couple of days. I think you would be surprised!

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!