Sunday, October 25, 2020

Another white day

 

I was in the mood to tat a cross today, and I chose "Maria" from Tatted Bookmarks ~ cross-shaped by Line Bjorn. It's been a while since I've tatted this one, and I forgot how large it is in size 20. I'm thinking of doing another in size 80 for a comparison. 

They were predicting snow flurries this weekend. That didn't happen, but thinking of snow flurries did put me in the mood to start tatting snowflakes! This is Snowflake #1 from Robin Perfetti's new book Four Dozen Tatted Snowflakes, available in her Etsy shop. I'm not sue if I'll get all four dozen tatted by Christmas, but I'm sure going to try!

What would the day be without an Ice Drop? 

4 comments:

  1. Ooh you’re setting yourself another challenge, I look forward to seeing a variety of snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh you’re setting yourself another challenge, I look forward to seeing a variety of snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cross, snowflake and Ice Drop!!! :)
    You have me wanting to tat Ice Drops, but friends have asked for other items so I have to wait. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have inspired me to dig out my copy of the Lene Bjorn book. I'm starting on Pernille. (Good thing I don't have to tell you out loud 'cause I cain't pronounce dat!)

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!