Wednesday, October 14, 2020

One more


Today was testing day at school, PSAT and SAT. I really expected to get more tatting done, but I'm still happy with what I accomplished. Today's Coronavirus Button Cross brings me up to six. I'd like to have at least a dozen ready for Christmas presents, which is certainly a goal that can be achieved!


I still had quite a bit of thread on my shuttle, and I could have completed an Ice Drop. Instead, I chose to tat Mary Konior's Curds & Whey from Tatting with Visual Patterns. I really think that if I had to choose just one tatting book to keep, it would be this one. What's your favorite tatting book?

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful cross, can I ask where did you get the pattern from,
    Beautiful edging, Yes it one of my favorite books too

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ve been thinking of tatting curds and whey again. I think I’d say the Julia Sanders Tatting, the book that first made me realise that tatting could be so much more than the Coats books showed.

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!