Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Much better!


I'm so glad I snipped off round 3 and tatted it again! I made the picots on the rings slightly larger, and it now it's nice and flat. One of my Facebook friends asked me to put a Clover tatting shuttle next to my tatting to give it a frame of reference. So, here you see the first three rounds of Renulek's Napkin Marta next to a small Clover shuttle. I love the delicate look of the size 80 thread!


Some new shuttles arrived in the mail today! These are my latest acquisitions from Shuttle by Design. Rita is going to be at Palmetto Tat Days, so I'll get to meet her! The excitement is building. I can't believe that I'm going to get to meet tatters whose work I have admired for years. I wish all of you could be there!

6 comments:

  1. Love the size 80 colors too you doily is wonderful 🌹

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your coaster looks fabulous!!! :)
    Great new shuttles too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes you cracked it, looks better and I look forward to seeing its progress
    lovely shuttles, wow you must have a wonderful collection.
    I wish I could be there with you but there's this big pond between your country and mine,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh good,I'm glad that worked. Such pretty shuttles, no wonder you wanted to add them to your collection.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely new shuttles for your collection. How very exciting to be able to meet fellow tatters.

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!