Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Be prepared


I try to carry a little bag with tatting in my purse so that if I have the opportunity, I can get a little tatting done.


I don't always get a chance to tat when subbing, but I did yesterday and today! I'm glad I was prepared!


I started working on daughter Carol's waffle stitch afghan yesterday. It's coming along nicely, and I love the colors she chose!


Mom wove bookmarks for me to give to the high school seniors. Tonight my friend Jen sent me a picture of her son wearing his. He may never use it as a bookmark, but it's nice to see that he likes it!

4 comments:

  1. I went to town yesterday and wished I’d taken my tatting bag with me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do come in handy! Gosh... my ability to reply to comments has reappeared! There must be an imp in my computer!

      Delete
  2. Pretty Ice Drops!! :)
    Looks like you are on a roll already with that afghan!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that bookmark is cute round his wrist love it!

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!