Thursday, May 2, 2019

I'm still here!

No, I haven't disappeared. I've been busy subbing and crocheting.


There isn't much difference when working on a waffle stitch afghan, other than showing length. I figured my time was better spent crocheting rather than showing a few inches of progress. However, I have finally reached the length I wanted, and I'm ready for the border!

I do have two other afghans waiting to be crocheted, a waffle stitch for daughter Carol and the Flora crochet-along from the Crochet Crowd. Those can be finished at a leisurely pace now that summer is quickly approaching!

I'll have plenty of time to tat this Saturday. We're having a Tollway Tatters meeting! You can keep up with what we're doing by visiting our website, TollwayTatters.com, or by visiting our Tollway Tatters Facebook page. If you're ever in the Chicago area, we would love to have you join us!

4 comments:

Just like you, I love getting feedback!