Monday, May 6, 2019

Suddenly...

Suddenly, my dashboard is back on Blogger! Now I wonder where my profile picture went. Technology baffles me at times!


This is Dave's busy season, so I was home alone for most of the day yesterday. I decided I needed to work on the third Chrysanthemum block for the Flora crochet-along. I think I read or heard in the tutorial that each block should take about four hours. I figured that left me plenty of time to tat. Wrong! This block took me all day! Still, I'm happy to be caught up. The pattern for the next block will be released on the 15th.


I needed something I could pick up and put down easily so that I could help Dave with paperwork. So, I started daughter Carol's waffle stitch afghan. She chose five different colors to incorporate, and I am eager to see how this one will look!

3 comments:

  1. Wow!!! You are doing well keeping up with so much!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Four hours is pretty good going.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow another afghan it's going to be great again💖 and love the square too👍

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!