Thursday, May 16, 2019

Days of the week

The kindergarteners sing a song called Days of the Week to the tune of The Addams Family theme song, a show I loved watching in the '60s! That song popped in to my head this morning when I saw that I haven't posted since Monday. The days of the week are just flying by!


Yesterday I decided to revisit my Pink Fudge pattern. This is not one of my favorite patterns, mainly because it doesn't lie flat without blocking when it's finished. I think I'll take a cue from Jane Eborall and play with this one to see if I can come up with a stitch count that works better for me!

5 comments:

  1. Playing with a design can be fun or frustrating. Here's hoping you enjoy the ride!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's very beautiful and you've done so many there should be no problem

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very pretty pattern.

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!