Sunday, May 5, 2019

Tollway Tatters tat again!

We had a beautiful day for tatting on the tollway!


I remembered to take pictures of everyone, but not their projects! Brandy was tatting a cross, and Kathy was working on an edging to decorate her period costume for reenactments.


Sue Anna was working on a beaded project... one of Marilee's designs?


I didn't think to ask what Chris was working on. Nancy was tatting a beautiful doily.


I saw what Thea was working on, but I can't recall. We did have a wonderful time, although we missed several of our friends. Hopefully, more will be able to join us the next time we meet on Saturday, June 8!


I managed to complete one Ice Drop using another of Veronica's beautiful shuttles!


I even managed to work on my Tat-a-Renda tat-along doily! I sure am moving slowly on this one.


Last night I took time to work on my second block for the Flora crochet-along. I managed to finish about half of the gray border. I finished off the gray and cream early this morning. I have one more block to complete before the 15th. I think I'll be able to keep up!

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful to be able to meet up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This crochet block is very fun looking and I am tempted to try one it seems these are very popular I also love your meeting and wonder if you all get much tatting done at all :) I like the pink drop and can see why you need a set for your self!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like an awesome day and some new(to me) faces!!! :)
    Great Ice Drop, doily, and squares!!! :) You sure keep yourself busy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pretty flowery shuttle, it gives a 3D impression.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Local meet up groups are fun! I'm glad you are able to find a place to tat and chat!

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!