Saturday, May 4, 2019

Flora


I've started the Flora crochet-along! As I was crocheting the chrysanthemum pattern, I kept thinking it would make a pretty dish cloth. Then, as I was watching the video, Mikey said that he was inspired to turn this dish cloth pattern into a square. Hahaha! I guess this is why we see so many similar patterns in our searches for something new!


I'm not overly fond of this pattern now that I've finished it. Dave thinks it's beautiful, and that counts for a lot with me! I have until May 15th to finish two more blocks like this one, an easy goal to meet. This block is about 15" square, so I have a feeling this blanket will really be a focal point in my living room!

Tollway Tatters meet today! I'm looking forward to seeing my tatting buddies again!

2 comments:

Just like you, I love getting feedback!