Wednesday, September 11, 2019

50/50


This is my fourth Curds & Whey bookmark (pattern from Tatting with Visual Patterns by Mary Konior), and there's a mistake of too many stitches and one too many picots in the second large ring. I decided to keep going, and I think it looks okay. So, four bookmarks made, two with mistakes, two without, and that gives me a 50/50 record. I hope I can improve!

This one is tatted in size 20 Lizbeth #149 Peacock Blues, one of my favorite Lizbeth colors!


I subbed in the elementary school today, which meant I had very little time to tat. I did get a little done before school and at lunch time, but the majority of my tatting time was after I got home. I think I did okay! 

8 comments:

  1. You dis do ok! The mistakes don’t show, the blues one is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally managed to catch up with you,
    Your bookmarks are fabulous and of course Mary's patterns are always lovely
    More beautiful ice drops
    Sorry I have been away and unable to comment although I have seen them on facebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope your trip was wonderful, Margaret! These have all be take-along projects. I never would have accomplished them if they hadn't been in my purse!

      Delete
  3. No one looks that close, it is a lovely bookmark and 50/50 is a great record.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Even if they did, it would take a patient perfectionist to figure it out!

      Delete
  4. Fabulous bookmark!!! :)
    Great Ice Drop!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!