Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Forgetful

I did get on my computer last night, and I did read some blog posts. However, I forgot to blog!


One more motif is finished on my Eightsome Reel mat, pattern by Mary Konior. I do love Marilee Rockley's Lantana Citrus.


I've managed to tat three Ice Drops over the past couple of days. This one has a silver gem, but it sure looks white in the photo.


I really like the way the amber gem looks with Karey Solomon's hand-dyed thread.


My favorite one with this thread so far has to be this one with the purple gem. I'm not usually a purple person, but I love the way this one turned out!

7 comments:

  1. Love that mat(can't say it enough)!!! :)
    You are doing a fabulous job on it!! :)
    Great Ice Drops!!! :)
    I am a blue person too, but have grown to like certain other colors in different situations or projects. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really enjoying making the mat. In fact, I think I might make another!

      Delete
    2. I plan on doing another, but I think I will try Robin Perfetti's pattern next time(it's in English). ;)

      Delete
  2. Yes, the purple really shows the thread beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! All those hand dyed threads worked into beautiful projects.

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!