Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Mini-beauty!


There was so much I wanted to accomplish today... instead, I tatted! My doily looks a bit distorted here, so I think I'd better give it a proper blocking. My doily also looks more open than Renulek's sample, so when I tat it again I think I'll try using larger picots. This was a very easy pattern to follow.

The pattern is Renulek's Napkin mini-beauty and can be found in her Etsy shop. The finished size is 7 1/4". The thread is size 20 Lizbeth, #170, Pineapple Parfait. I love this color!

5 comments:

  1. So beautiful! Your picots look perfect to me. I do like that color, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty !!! Any excuse to tat it again ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your use of your time. It looks beautifully tatted, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this colour too, and gorgeous doily.
    I saw this colour on your blog the other day when you started the doily and thought I might use it for the next snowflake. As they watch this space (well my blog)

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!