Friday, July 8, 2016

Tollway Tatters tomorrow!

I'm very excited that Tollway Tatters will be meeting tomorrow! If you're in the Chicago area, please feel free to join us. We meet at the Hinsdale Oasis on 294 at 10 a.m. You'll be able to tell who we are by our tie-dye t-shirts!


Today I managed to do some more tatting in the car. We headed up to daughter Alison's to help with yard work. To be honest, Dave and Alison did the yard work. I mostly watched. I did pull a few weeds, but I'm pretty sure they'd have done just fine without me. ;-)

I'm pretty sure I'll finish this Spinning Wheel glass mat tomorrow... if I don't spend too much time talking!

2 comments:

  1. That glass mat looks wonderful!! :)
    Had a fabulous time with all you tatters!!! :) And I want to thank you all for making us feel welcome and for being such an encouragement to my friend!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!