Saturday, October 5, 2019

Little bits

The day kind of got away from me again. I spoke with three of my four daughters early this morning. After breakfast, some friends stopped by for a short visit. Then I called Mom. I did a little bit of housework, and before I knew it, it was time to fix lunch!


I really thought I'd get a lot of tatting done today, but I didn't. It took me all afternoon to finish one Ice Drop.


I was going to tat another, but I didn't have as much thread on the shuttle as I thought I did. I rewound my shuttle and started again, but this time I didn't have enough ball thread left. I used what was left on my shuttle to practice Mary Konior's Curds & Whey.

So, I didn't get as much done as I thought I would, but I did have an enjoyable day!

7 comments:

Just like you, I love getting feedback!