Friday, October 4, 2019

Sub day

I subbed in third grade today, and I really enjoyed myself. The teacher had great lesson plans. The kids were well behaved. The only down side was that it interfered with my tatting time!


Luckily, I wasn't sleepy after blogging last night. I was able to start the next motif for Lagniappe, and I was able to finish that motif tonight. I only have one more to tat before moving on to the blue thread I've chosen!


I started an Ice Drop before school, and I finished it after school. I have one tree filled with colorful Ice Drops. Now I want to focus on white ones. The glass gems can be of different colors, but I'm going to try and stay away from colors for a while.

Ooh! There's a skein of hand-dyed thread on the table! Maybe I should stick to colors!

3 comments:

  1. I like the idea of white with different colour gems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the blue added to the white doily!!! :)
    I see that the colors are still tempting you. Just remember, if you stick to your plan of the white for October, it's not too long and the colored threads will still be around since you didn't use them. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this doily pattern and I am looking forward to seeing it grow
    Beautiful ice drop

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!