Sunday, November 5, 2017

Another rainy day

We had early morning fog, thunder rumbling, and rain this morning. It was another gloomy day, but it was made brighter with Ice Drops!


I just can't feel gloomy when tatting these.


I've been making these for over a year now, and I would have thought I'd tire of them by now.


I haven't! I still find myself imaging the next color combination while in the middle of tatting. I'm sure I'll get tired of them some day, but for now I'll just enjoy the experience!

6 comments:

  1. We could use some rain here, it's very hot and dry. So many possibilities for ice drops, there's no need to tire of them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had a long dry spell, so I do welcome the rain. I just feel very lazy when it's overcast!

      Delete
  2. They look lovely and wintery, just like our weather here in England this morning. I have, at last, managed to find some glass gems which should arrive on Thursday. So I should soon be able to join your ice drop admirer's fan club.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you have fun with them, Anne! If you need any encouragement, please let me know!

      Delete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!