Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Work before pleasure

My grandchildren and I have been working diligently to get the house ready for Thanksgiving. I wish they could be here more often. I really do enjoy having them around!


Because we've all been working so hard, there's been very little time for tatting. The kids have helped me get rid of a lot of clutter. Some things have been safely packed away for future use, while others have been donated to charity.

We may or may not attack my sewing room tomorrow. We'll have to see if any of us have the energy for that gigantic task!

6 comments:

  1. Housework in the craftroom is the worst! I find mine too full but everything in there is vital. Each tiny piece of fabric could be used for patchwork, an old 10" length of yarn could always be used for a provisional cast-on, etc. Good luck if you do "attack" the sewing room, and have fun with your grandchildren 😁

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! One of the joys of blogging is knowing that there are others out there who face the same challenges that I have! :-)

      Delete
  2. You sound very busy! Yes, craftroom is never easy to tidy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have gotten more tatting done than me. I have been busy getting the house ready for tomorrow also. Making good progress and praying for a peaceful and enjoyable day!! Have a Happy Thanksgiving at your house!!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!