Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Tollway Tatters this Saturday

I keep forgetting to post that we will be having a Tollway Tatters meeting this Saturday. If you're in the Chicago area, we would love to have you join us! We meet at 10 a.m. at the Hinsdale Oasis on 294. We try to sit near Starbucks. It's pretty easy to spot us in our tie-dye t-shirts. We're the group tatting and chatting! 😊


I did spend quite a bit of time tatting today. I finished another row on my sister-in-law's runner. It is now 22" long, so I'm almost half way done. I waited until after dinner to tat an Ice Drop. I wanted to make sure I finished one, so I chose the simplest pattern. Simple works for me!

2 comments:

  1. That is great that you are almost half done with the runner!!! :)
    Fabulous Ice Drop!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's going to be a long runner! I'd like to see it in its place one day.

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!