Sunday, November 19, 2017

Time flies!

I can't believe I haven't posted since Thursday! What have I been doing?

Well, on Friday Denise and I went shopping at Hobby Lobby. We bought Christmas decor and glass gems... because we both "needed" Christmas decor and glass gems! Of course when I arrived home, I had to find a place for everything. Luckily, I was able to finish my laundry before we went shopping.

Saturday kind of got away from me. I did my grocery shopping for Thanksgiving, and I think I actually remembered everything I needed (I left my list at home). Dave was busy all day long repairing a leaky toilet. I'm still cleaning and packing away seldom used items in preparation for decorating for the holidays. If I were a wealthy woman, I would hire someone to organize and clean my house so that I could keep on tatting!


So, with all that going on, tatting took a back seat. I started this Minty Fudge pattern Thursday night and finished it Friday night.


I started this Minty Fudge pattern Saturday morning and finished it early this morning. My goal is to have everything organized and cleaned by Tuesday evening so that I can justify spending all my free time enjoying my shuttles and thread!

4 comments:

  1. Love white with blue! Good luck with that tidying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Ice Drops!! :)
    I too am trying to get everything ready by Tuesday hoping to rest Wednesday and be ready to work Thursday!! Although, I am hoping for some rest then too-I know that is asking for a miracle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful ice drops, love the white and blue

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!