Sunday, November 12, 2017

Busy weekend

Boy, has it been busy!

My friend Denise will be a grandma soon. Her daughter's due date is December 2. Nicole lives in the Pacific Northwest. Denise held a baby shower anyway, and we all got to visit with Nicole via FaceTime. It was a great time with fabulous food and wonderful conversation!

After the baby shower, Dave and I went shopping for a new living room rug. The one we had was too small, and I wanted something brighter. It took us a long time to choose the right rug, and we also found one for the sun room. The rugs are now in place, and I've been busy getting the two rooms back together.


Despite all the activity, I managed to finish another Minty Fudge Ice Drop. Tomorrow looks like it will be another busy one, so it may again take me two days to finish an Ice Drop. I guess that's the way it goes!

4 comments:

Just like you, I love getting feedback!