Sunday, January 20, 2019

Auriel


Today I tatted Auriel from Twenty to Make: Tatted Snowflakes by Jennifer Williams. I love this pattern! I did make a mistake on one of the outer chains, so I guess I'll just have to tat another! As I was tatting, I tried to figure out how to turn this in to an Ice Drop. I think I have an idea that might work. Hopefully, I'll get a chance to try my idea out tomorrow.


I finished the fourth pattern repeat of my 12 Step Sampler Blanket. I think one more pattern repeat will make it long enough, and then I can start the edging. With the cold weather we're experiencing, I'm enjoying having this nice warm blanket covering my legs!

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I do, too! I almost wish I hadn't promised it to Dave. I might have to make another! ;-)

      Delete
  2. Both snowflake and blanker are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, JB! It's only 6 F right now, so it feels pretty good on my lap!

      Delete
  3. It’s lovely as it is, but will make a spectacular ice drop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great snowflake!! :)
    That is like the coolest blanket ever!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!