Thursday, September 21, 2023

Big hit

Well, Dakota certainly was a big hit! I've had several staff members at school request a twisted headband in that beautiful color, and I only had one skein of it. Luckily, Hobby Lobby still stocks it. If Mom feels up to another shopping trip, I'll definitely pick up some more.

Mom and I had a busy day today. We had haircuts, which always makes us feel good! I worked on my afghan both before and after our trip to the hairdresser.


Today's goal was to finish up the headbands I cranked yesterday. The Forest color was a big hit with the volleyball girls, so I'll have to try and find some more of it.

I really like the way the Teal ones look. Both colors are I Love This Yarn from Hobby Lobby.

I got a little carried away with cranking after school. Now I have seven twisted headbands to finish. I guess I'd better get started!

4 comments:

Just like you, I love getting feedback!