Sunday, September 17, 2023

I meant to make a hat

I really meant to make a hat today, but I also really wanted to make more twisted headbands. The headbands won out!


I knew that I could get two twisted headbands out of I Love This Yarn from Hobby Lobby. I'm not sure I'm a big fan of the striping, but someone is sure to like it. The color is Denim Ombre.

Surprise! I was able to get three twisted headbands out of one ball of Lion Brand Mandala Ombre, Chi, This yarn is super soft, and I'm tempted to go buy some more in other colors. I think I should work my way through what I have first!

4 comments:

  1. I like the stripes! The ombré works well too, very clever, looks as though you’ve used more than one ball.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all look terrific!! :)
    Different varieties for different people. ;) Love the Mandala ones!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the striped ones too! They're interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!