Thursday, September 28, 2023

Cypress Landing

I did lots of cranking today, but I wound up scrapping my morning work. I had too many dropped stitches, and I didn't notice them until everything was off the machine. My morning wasn't a total loss. I learned a lot from my mistakes! 

After running some errands this afternoon, I did some more cranking. I love the way these two twisted headbands turned out. The color is Cypress Landing, I Love This Yarn from Hobby Lobby. 

I did crank out some others, but they'll have to wait for tomorrow for finishing. I'm tired!

5 comments:

  1. They look great! :)
    Are some larger and some smaller??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I make them all with the same row count, but some of them seem to work up a little smaller.

      Delete
  2. Oh gosh. Just as well you noticed the mistakes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds a bit like my sock experience - dropped stitches!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It happens we all suffer dropped stitches but your machine works so well and glad you noticed the dropped stitch. the wool you are using certainly has some wonderful colour ways

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!