Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Finished

 

I finished the baby blanket this morning. The edges look a bit ruffly in this picture, but it looked much better after I washed and dried it. I didn't think to take another picture before wrapping it. I'm pleased with the way it turned out, but I think I prefer just ending with the waffle stitch pattern. The directions I followed called for four rounds of single crochet edging. I did two and then called it quits.

Now that I've finished the baby blanket, I really should finish the other one that's nearly done. However, I am a little bored with crochet, and I think my tatting shuttles are feeling neglected. It must be time to tat!

4 comments:

  1. That’s lovely, I really must try waffle stitch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love that!!! :) Super fantastic colors and design!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it as is .... btw, I do recall you making dorset buttons and tatting around them. They were just awesome. At that time, I had no clue how to make them.

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!