Tuesday, September 19, 2023

Still cranking

 

I really did think about doing something other than cranking out headbands today, but the temptation was too strong.

These two headbands were made with Lion Brand Feels Like Butta, Dusty Blue. The yarn is super soft. I think I may check out other colors.

These two are lighter weight. I made them with Bernat Softee Baby Jacquards, River Ripples.

These are the ones I cranked last night after dinner. They're out of I Love This Yarn, Peacocktails. I really need to shift gears and get some other things done, but I am having fun!

2 comments:

  1. Your headbands are inspiring me! They are all so beautiful. Any thoughts on making legwarmers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! You sure have a great start to your stock!! ;) :)

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!