Wednesday, February 13, 2019

A little bit of tatting


I managed a little bit of tatting today. First, I finished round 5 of Jon Yusoff's tat-along. For this round I used Lizbeth 624, Raspberry Pink Med. Have you guess that I'm using a Lizbeth thread pack? It's the easy way to have multiple colors in a project that go well together!


I'm still working with Lizbeth Boysenberry Dk for Ice Drops. I tatted today's Doodle Ice Drop with a shuttle from Rita Richmond of Shuttle by Design. I love this little logo shuttle!

9 comments:

  1. Your doily is so awesome already!!! :)
    Pretty Ice Drop and great shuttle!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s so pretty it makes me really consider joining in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is pretty, Jane, and I'm enjoying working with size 40 thread again!

      Delete
  3. Can you give me the link to Jon Yusoff's tat-along.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's presented in photos on her Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=tat-a-renda&epa=SEARCH_BOX

      Delete
  4. Love the doily colours, I have the pattern so far but not started it, I’m designing an ice drop at the moment
    Beautiful ice drop

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!