Thursday, February 7, 2019

Getting forgetful

I don't know if it's the weather, my age, trying to do too much, or something else, but I forgot everything today! I left my Kindle at home charging. I packed my tatting bag and left it on the bench next to my chair. I packed my crocheting and left it in the bag next to my chair. I didn't realize that I had left everything at home until I'd been at school for nearly two hours. I'm only there for three hours and a quarter hours, so I guess it wasn't that big a deal.


I made up my tatting time before dinner. I do like the look of the Doodle Ice Drop with extra picots on the chains.


I enjoyed knitting on my shawl this morning. I'm developing a rhythm with this pattern, and it seems to be going along smoothly.


Alison's waffle stitch afghan is coming along nicely. I'm still at the stage where it feels like it's going slowly. I know that it will suddenly feel like I'm almost done!

3 comments:

  1. Well, you seem to get a lot done anyway! Yes, I like the doodle with extra picots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made wonderful progress for leaving everything behind!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. For leaving all at home you made good progress with your projects. Lovely ice drop

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!