Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Classic Heart

I went to bed last night feeling really good about the day. I felt like I had accomplished so much! Imagine my surprise when I got on my computer this morning and realized I'd forgotten to blog!


My major accomplishment of the day was tatting Robin Perfetti's Classic Heart. in size 20 Lizbeth, Pink Med. I do love this pattern, and I find it easiest to follow on my iPad. I can make the diagram larger and mark each ring and chain as I go. Even with that advantage, I had three false starts. I really shouldn't talk on the phone while tatting!

6 comments:

  1. A lovely February heart! The iPad is useful that way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am now almost half way done with it. It's a beautiful heart and it's not hard, but you really have to pay attention to what your doing..!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful heart design by Robin and beautifully tatted by you!

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!