Thursday, February 21, 2019

Silver gem


Still working with Boysenberry Dk, today I chose a silver glass gem. I think it looks white with slightly gray undertones. The thread really changes the look of the glass gem.


My Reyna shawl is finished, except for blocking. You can find this free pattern from Noora Backlund on Ravelry. The yarn is Malabrigo, which is wonderful. I would definitely buy it again. The pattern was easy to follow, and now that I've rebuilt my knitting confidence, I'm ready to start another knitting project!

6 comments:

  1. The shawl is fabulous, I really like it. The yarn shows the pattern off well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shawl! Can't believe how quickly you finished it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kathy! It did go quickly. I bought the yarn three weeks ago tomorrow, and I know I finished my Garter Lace Triangle Shawl before starting this one. I didn't take it with me on my trip to Minnesota, so I'm guessing this took me about two weeks. Not bad for having multiple projects going at one time!

      Delete
  3. Great Ice Drop and wonderful shawl!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely ice drop and yes it does look silvery
    Beautiful shawl lovely pattern, well done looking forward to your next project

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!