Sunday, February 3, 2019

Where did the weekend go?

I can't believe it's Sunday night already! We have the Super Bowl on while I'm blogging and Dave is doing paperwork. We both enjoy watching football, and it's much more relaxing when we don't care which team wins!


I've spent a lot of time looking for a hat pattern that I like. I love looking for things online, and I'm always amazed at how much time I have whittled away. This afternoon I decided to stay off the computer and tat an Ice Drop. I love the way this one turned out!


I was in the mood to knit yesterday, and I was able to make pretty good progress on my shawl. I love this pattern, but I think the Mandala yarn works better with other patterns, especially the Virus Shawl. I may change my mind when it's finished, and I'm getting pretty close to being done.

There are so many projects I want to work on. I really want to get back in to sock knitting, but I have Alison's waffle stitch afghan to finish first. I sure wish I could work on all my projects in my sleep!

7 comments:

  1. You need more than one self! The blue ice drop did turn out well. It is amazing how much time browsing online absorbs, I’ve noticed that too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I need one to tat, one to knit, one to crochet, one to sew, one to spin, one to read... I could go on and on!

      Delete
  2. Diane, you are experiencing my daily life. Too many unfinished projects. Lately I have been trying to pick one and stay on it until it is done. Sometimes that works.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Daughter Joanne has promised to help me get organized in June. Hopefully, I will either finish projects or send them on to a happier place!

      Delete
  3. Fabulous Ice Drop!!! :)
    Your shawl is progressing beautifully!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is it bad that I love making Ice Drops? I think not! I can easily share Ice Drops with those who admire them. I'd have a much harder time handing over an afghan that took me a month to make!

      Delete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!