Sunday, August 2, 2020

A beautiful day

We had a beautiful Sunday! The weather was perfect, and my sister Janet and brother David came to visit. Still, I managed to get a little done.


Harmony is coming along nicely. I think I might have finished this round today if I hadn't had to stop to rewind my shuttle. At least that's my excuse!


While Mom and Janet took a nap, I worked on face masks for son-in-law Jan. I now have sets completed for daughter Joanne and family and for daughter Andrea and family. I still have to finish sets for daughter Alison and her daughter Eva, as well as sets for Mom and me. We'll all be set with face masks, that's for sure!

4 comments:

  1. Your doily is so very beautiful and I know it will be awesome when finished. :) I just finished the next row and hope to be getting started on the 6th(I think).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very masculine fabric for Jan! Your tat along looks wonderful, I like the shades of green.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the plaid, and I agree... it is very masculine! Mom wasn't sure she liked the light green until I added another round of the dark green. I love the contrast!

      Delete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!