Monday, August 17, 2020

Nothing to show again

I'm so sorry faithful readers, but I have nothing to show.

Mom and I spent Saturday morning cleaning. Daughter Alison and my sister Janet came to visit Saturday afternoon.

Sunday I spent in bed with a sinus headache. I'd really like to find a way to avoid them!

Today was back to school day. I'm a long-term sub this year for high school science: Anatomy & Physiology, Biology, and Biology 2. I'm not actually teaching. I'm simply monitoring students while they take their coursework online. I did have to dust off my computer skills to create seating charts for each of the classes. I'm amazed at how much I've forgotten through four years of retirement!

I hope to get back to having some fun tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. We don't always need a post, but it's good to know you are here!! ;)
    Have a blessed week!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you can rest on your laurels for a while!

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!