Sunday, August 30, 2020

Finally!

 I'm finally feeling like I'm accomplishing something!

Granddaughter Eva requested some new face masks, and I made her six this weekend: 2 green/blue, 2 green/yellow, and 2 blue/yellow. I decided to make a slightly different style this time, using a box pleat instead of three regular pleats. I found it much easier to finish, and Eva likes the look. I think I may make a few with box pleats to wear to school!

I also finished the pillowcases for my lavender eye pillows, something I really thought I'd finish two weeks ago. Better late than never!

7 comments:

  1. I like the box pleat. Should work just as well as regular pleats and be less fiddly. The lavender pillows were a big job, well done. Pretty fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The box pleats are definitely less fiddly! I may start some more lavender pillows just so I can use some more of the pretty fabrics I have!

      Delete
  2. Not made any masks for ages but may try a pleated one to see if they’re easier to wear than my dinner plate ones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was pretty easy to make. Hmmm... maybe I should cut out some more fabric!

      Delete
  3. Looks like a great style of face mask. Your fabrics are all so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really enjoy making this style! Collecting fabrics is kind of a hobby! ;-)

      Delete
  4. I love the different variety of fabrics and colours you've used.

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!