Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Making more

I can hardly believe the positive response to my lavender eye pillows!


I've had requests for them from friends and family, so I started making more today. It's going to take me at least a week. I have some new responsibilities coming up!

School starts next week, and our school is short three teachers at the high school level. So, I'm dusting off my teaching license and heading back to the classroom as a long term sub. Our district is starting off the school year with a hybrid schedule. Students will be in attendance from 8:15 - 12:15, and then they will do two remote classes from home in the afternoon. I won't be working full time, but I will be working a slightly longer day than I have for the past two years. It's going to be a very strange start to the school year!

6 comments:

  1. The thing I have missed most during these past 4 months is the sound of children playing. It is almost eerie - where did they all disappear 😯😢

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least the traffic is zooming past our house every day. For several weeks, we heard nothing!

      Delete
  2. Oh goodness you’re going to be busy. Wonderful that the lavender bags are so popular.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why don't you get a job on a factory production line, Diane? I'm sure if they paid you for the amount of things you got done in a day you'd be rich by now!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It surprises me that you’re so surprised! You always make such beautiful things and who wouldn’t love something from the lace lovin’? (Raise your price BTW!)
    You are a hero to go into the classroom. Frankly, I’m terrified.

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!