Thursday, August 27, 2020

Yes, I've been tatting...

I just don't seem to have accomplished much!


I'm working on a cross bookmark for my friend Irene. I had it about half done when I realized I'd forgotten a ring and chain section at the beginning of the second arm. I'm working in size 40 thread, and I could have untatted it all, but I didn't. I snipped it off and started over!


I'm still working on round 5 of Tat-a-Renda's Harmony doily. This round is so simple, but I keep mixing myself up!


I'm also test tatting an Ice Drop pattern for Lynne Urwin. I would have it finished, but I have lost my place in the pattern several times... not Lynne's fault. I just got distracted! Sometimes it doesn't pay to try and do two things at once!

7 comments:

  1. But think what you've accomplished this week! You should allocate today as a Diane 'rest day'! Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks, Sue! Now I need to get back to my blog reading and writing routine!

      Delete
  3. Great tatting, love the harmony doily, great colour, I am on the last but one row hopping to finished it this week, now I have said that it wont happen. Lovely ice drop but I have one wish which I should not say it, I just wish she would write the patterns better, I am sure a beginner would have no chance of doing it.

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!