Monday, August 3, 2020

Very strange

I'm still having trouble with Blogger and Safari working together. This morning when I checked my blog, last night's post did not appear when using Safari. I switched to Chrome and my post was there. I went back to Safari, tried refreshing my page, and still no luck.

I reverted to Legacy Blogger, and my post appeared in Safari. Has anyone else experienced anything similar? I haven't found any solutions online other than reverting to Legacy Blogger, and that's only available through August 24 or 27.

Any help would be appreciated!

1 comment:

  1. The new blogger is taking time to get used to - well, for me. I use Safari on my iMac and on the iPad and have no problems but it’s taken me some time to get used to scheduling my posts in the new blogger. Oh, I’m also running out of things to say too at the moment!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!