Wednesday, August 5, 2020

No time for research

I hope my blog post works tonight, because I had no time for research about blogging problems!


I started off my day working on lavender eye pillows for a friend of mine... 20 lavender eye pillows! They don't look like much now, but it took three hours to iron the fabric, cut it out, sew, turn, and press. Now they're ready to be filled with flax seed and lavender. After that, I will make pillow cases for them.

When I finished my morning sewing, Mom and I spent about an hour upstairs clearing out a closet so that we can reorganize craft supplies. We're finding all sorts of treasures!


Mom has been busy fringing napkins to go with the tablecloth she finished yesterday.


In the afternoon, I finally sat down with my tatting. I've messed up two or three times, and I've only finished four pattern repeats. I think I know what I'm doing now, so tomorrow should go more smoothly!

8 comments:

  1. Decisamente oggi le foto del post vanno meglio.
    Caspita hai lavorato tantissimo anche ieri per fare i cuscini copri occhi.
    Brava.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I realized this morning that I reverted to Legacy Blogger! At least my pictures look normal!

      Delete
  2. That’s a lot of lavender! Will you fill them or just make the pillows? Just, I say, it’s a lot of work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They will be filled with 1 1/2 cups of flax seed and a heaping tablespoon of lavender. It is a lot of work, but I'm enjoying it!

      Delete
  3. Busy, busy, busy! It's great that you are accomplishing so much, even a little at a time!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel exhausted just looking at your amazing array of projects and your Mom's as well. Meant as a very high compliment! You go, girls!

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!